In response to COVID-19 health crisis and for the safety of our members and staff, all GEFCU lobbies will be closed beginning March 19, 2020. We will announce when the branches will reopen once it has been determined it is safe to do so.
- Branch drive-thrus will remain open during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm, and Saturdays, 9 am – 1 pm.
- Certain lobby-only banking services, like safe deposit box entry and Home Equity loan closings, will be available by appointment only Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm. Appointments may be made by calling 512.339-9812 or through the drive-thru. Considerations will be taken on a case by case basis.
- The branches at the JJ Jake Pickle Federal Building, IRS Processing Center, and IRS Compliance facility will be closed. Please use our drive-thru service at one of branches with drive-thru lanes or online services.
We strongly encourage you to use remote services as much as possible during this time.
- Through Online Banking, you can quickly check balances for all your accounts, transfer funds, apply for loans, and more. If you haven’t registered yet, click “New User” (located on the top right of the page after you click on Login) to start.
- If you’re near a GEFCU ATM or an ATM in our network, you can easily check your balances at no cost. For a list of surcharge-free ATMs, visit our Products & Services tab and click on “Free ATMs”.
- Use the GEFCU Mobile App to easily do online banking tasks anywhere when you have your phone or tablet with you. Check your balances, transfer money from accounts or to other members, deposit checks, and more. Just download the app from your device app store to get started.
For the safety of everyone, please don’t request a lobby visit or use a drive-up service if you:
- Are at risk for having been exposed to or have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Share a household or close relationship with someone who’s been exposed or diagnosed
- Have recently traveled internationally or domestically
- Are not feeling well for any reason