Online Bill Pay
We provide a convenient way for you to pay your bills online.
How do I Join?
Simply follow the instructions on this page and click on enroll now button.
You must have a GEFCU checking account with a positive balance to
enroll in Online Bill Pay.
How much does it cost?
GEFCU charges a $2.00 monthly fee to all users. If Bill Pay users mail/pay more than four bills a month, the $2.00 monthly fee is less expensive than postage. The fee will be charged on the last week day of each month. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 512-339-9812 during normal business hours.
Also, when you sign up for Bill Pay, the confirmation process performs 2 deposits and 1 withdrawal only to verify that your checking information is correct. This is NOT a finance charge. Once your account is verified, you will not see this appear on your account. You will notice, the 2 deposits equal the same exact amount as the 1 withdrawal. (Ex: 2 deposits equal $1.00 and 1 withdrawal equals $1.00) Some may think these are finance charges on their statements; they are not.
If you have any questions about this process, feel free to contact us!
See our contact page for details.
Why is Bill Pay a great service?
- BENEFITS: UNLIMITED Bill Payment! It is a fact that the average person will spend 120 minutes per month paying bills - writing checks, adding postage, walking to the mailbox, etc. What is your time worth? When you consider the cost of postage, your time standing in line at the Post Office and the gas to get there, or having to write out all those checks every month, this truly is a bargain!
- Some of the features you will enjoy
- Funds deducted on the date the payment is due
- Receive electronic bills ("e-bills") in your email box from over 200 participating vendors
- Securely pay anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Schedule payments when you want to, up to 1 year in advance
- 24/7 customer service
- No stamps to buy, no envelopes to lick
- Convenient payment tracking - shows how your bills are paid (electronic vs. paper)
- Guaranteed Privacy & Security - your information is protected and your payments are 100% guaranteed.
How to Get Started
It's Quick and Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Start saving all of your bills, you will need these as you set up your new Online Bill Pay account.
- Enroll in the Bill Payment service by clicking on the "Bill Pay" link at the top of this page. Once you follow the link to the Bill Pay page, click the "Enroll Me" button underneath the login - within seconds you'll be ready to go!
- Now simply set up your payees. Enroll at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Already signed up and need to pay a bill?
Click the "Bill Payment Login" button at the top of the site to go directly to the Bill Pay process.
Think about all of the time you will be saving by paying your bills all in one place. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your Online Bill Pay account, please feel free to contact a GEFCU Online Bill Pay Services representative at 1.888.918.7605.