Terms & Conditions
A. Transaction Limitations
(1) The minimum balance is $5.00, no minimum withdraw amount.
(2) During any month, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of telephonic order or instruction. No more than three of the six transfers may be made by check, draft or debit card. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth, your account may be subject to closure by the credit union.
(3) No more than three drafts per month from the Money Market Savings Account with a minimum of $500.00 per transaction.
(4) The credit union reserves the right to require a member intending to make a withdrawal from any account (except a share draft account) to give 60 days notice before such withdrawal.
B. Rate Information
The prospective dividend rate and annual percentage yield (A.P.Y.) are as shown. The annual percentage yield is a percentage figure based on the dividend rate and compounding for the periods shown over a one year period. The dividend rate may change monthly for the Money Market Savings Account and the Share Draft Account. It may change quarterly for the Escrow and Share Savings accounts, as determined by the Board of Directors.
C. Nature of Dividends
Dividends for other than Term Share Accounts are paid from current income and available earnings, after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period.
D. Compounding and Crediting
(1) Dividends are compounded and credited as shown. Dividend periods always begin on the first calendar day and end on the last calendar day of the periods as shown.
(2) Accrued dividends will not be paid if an account is closed prior to the crediting of such dividends.
E. Balance Information
(1) Minimum required balances are shown above.
(2) Dividends begin to accrue for both cash and non-cash items, such as checks, on the day of deposit in the account.
F. National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund
Member accounts in this Credit Union are federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.